Friday, November 28, 2008

He did it!!!

Okay I have to admit that I had my doubts that Keith would ever be able to track down his true love......but he DID. Her name is Jenny Jones (my maiden name too....AND my other sister-in-law; my brother's wife is also Jennifer Jones) Jenny is simple the most darling girl ever. They are so perfect for each other. It's weird the similarities to Duff and I. They started dating in September...us too, they got engaged in November...us...October. And we got married in February...the month they are planning to tie the knot! And she is from a family with only boys...no sisters...me too! Weird huh? I am so happy for the two of them! And our girls could not be more thrilled to enjoy another new auntie! When Alexis and Jenny are together, I can see my girls just going crazy with excitement...as they love them both so much! I am so lucky to get such great sister-in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment