Friday, January 2, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

So we had this tree in our yard....that was growing near the bathroom, they said it had to come down because it could cause damage to the pipes......so why not make it our Christmas tree???
My cute lumber-jack
The girls are a little sad because the tree was in there
"secret-hide-out" and they had named the tree Samantha....then
they said that she would look so beautiful all dressed up....funny girls! Looks like a Charlie Brown tree on
steriods....this is after we cut six feet off the top



Brandon and Isla stopped by...and when Duff and I were putting the tree upright, Brandon burst out laughing....then we stood back and laughed too.
When it was finally up the girls changed into last years christmas
pj's and started singing..."O Christmas Tree"

And ran around the tree...can you see them?

Not too bad, Charlie Brown!









2 comments:

  1. bwahaha...this is the most amazing tree i've ever seen! love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post if real old, but I couldn't help but comment on it...I thought it was so funny! I love that you guys decided to make the tree your Christmas tree. You guys will always remeber that tree I'm sure. How cool!

    ReplyDelete