Saturday, July 18, 2009

Banks Lake M.J. tribute

While we vacationed at Banks Lake we decided to give a little shout out to Micheal Jackson. We had so much fun dancing around in our afros and blasting M.J. music....the kids also had fun while dancing on top of the "party barge". This is after the adults had taken the fros off and stopped dancing....but not the kids! I think us adults were beach dancing for....what?...20 minutes or more? It was so much fun!

What did you do to honor the king of pop? :)

Sophia is happily chasing me at the end of this...sorry for the shakiness

3 comments:

  1. hilarious! One of my vivid memories of duff is right after he got his licensce he was driving us somewhere, probably to the movies...anna & I. And he was singing man in the mirror. Every time I hear that song I still think of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah

    I can't decide what my favorite part is..

    mimi the jumping bean

    sophie running

    or Kjrsts laugh..

    I smiled through all 1:13

    ReplyDelete